PA needed for adult with ADHD for domestic admin/ chores assistance (4-6hrs / week) Newhaven
Personal assistant to work with adult with ADHD & Autism at the client's home in Newhaven wanted. (Client is professionally relatively high functioning, but struggles with self directed admin and chores at home).
Job tasks can be variable, but usually includes helping the client focus on administrative tasks, enabling them to prioritise their to do lists and work through admin. Also includes tidying and chores with or without the client (e.g. putting away clean laundry, clearing out the fridge or reorganising a room together), small amount of cleaning as needed (though there is a weekly cleaner for routine cleaning maintainance) and assisting the client with smaller DIY tasks (no prior expertise or particular strength or dexterity needed). [Tasks are also negotiable if there are any that are not comfortable to an applicant]
No personal care involved.
- being motivated, friendly, patient & kind
- ability to be organised yet flexible to work around client's needs
Desirable: (but not mandatory)
- flexibility to work around client's irregular schedule and fit in ad hoc sessions
- being LGBTQ (or being an ally who is very literate with LGBTQ matters incl they/them pronoun use)
- ability to commit to working together longerterm if a good fit.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 4-6 hrs / week (probably in a single chunk)
Hourly rate – ?£12/hr (negotiable - I have previously paid £15/hr on a "self employed" PA service basis, but if a contract is needed then I'll likely need some help working this out but I am hoping to pay in the same range, unless that works out as unacceptably little take home pay)
Area – Newhaven, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.